Raspberry White Chocolate Truffle balls recipe rolled in castor sugar. An easy no bake pink Candy dessert to serve for snacks or gifts.
Raspberry White Chocolate Truffle Balls
A white chocolate and raspberry truffle balls recipe idea to create. Make delicious dessert, or snacks for a sweet treat. Fresh raspberries from our own bushes in the garden. Picking them and freezing a lot of raspberries for shakes or baking. Using fresh or frozen raspberries for the coloring and flavoring is optional as you could use nestle milk shake, or food coloring. This is a no bake stove top recipe to make as a white chocolate ganache candy rolled in castor or fine sugar.
Why can’t I melt white chocolate?
White chocolate is a little trickier to melt than milk chocolate or dark chocolate because it has a lower burning point. As a result, it overheats quickly, and white chocolate that overheats can be difficult if not impossible to save.
Do you add milk or butter when melting chocolate?
Cut up the butter into the same size as the chips so it easily melts. Melt your chocolate on the stove, and when you are done, and while it is still hot, add in the butter and stir it in until it fully melts. Add in one tablespoon of butter for every cup of chocolate chips.
Does white chocolate harden after melting?
White chocolate generally solidifies more rapidly than milk or dark chocolate, setting in around 10-20 minutes. On the other hand, milk and dark chocolate usually take 20-30 minutes to harden.
What are truffle balls made of?
A truffle ball such as these are made with a white chocolate ganache in the canter for a sweet confectionary and flavored with fruit or other ideas. Rolled in castor sugar, fine coconut or chopped nuts, or for a darker chocolate some cocoa powder. An easy and simple no bake stove top recipe to put together and chill for a snack or dessert.
- fresh or frozen raspberries is an option in this recipe,
- pink strawberry Nestle Milkshake powder was used for this recipe to color and flavor the truffles.
- full cream
- castor sugar
- optional food coloring.
- white chocolate candy chips.
See the recipe attached for all the ingredient amount and instructions.
Heating up the white chocolate chips in a double boiler is quick and easy. The melting of the chocolate chips can also be done in the microwave. (follow the recipe attached).
Once the heated raspberry mixture is blended then you stir this into the melted warm white chocolate. This is important to have both mixtures warm enough to touch. For the mixture to blend in well. Other wise the butter separates when its chilling in the fridge.
Once the mixture is cooled and ready to roll into balls then place them on wax paper. Chill them again then roll on castor sugar or powdered sugar.
Chill further for the treats or snack. Have them served on a plate with tea for guests.
Delicious raspberry truffle balls coated in castor sugar for sweet snacks or treats.
Keep them for a dessert or wrap them up for gifts for birthdays or other special occasions.
So easy to make these truffle balls, as they are a no bake stove top cook recipe and makes a good snack.
(click the highlighted heading for the recipe)
A few fridge tarts or desserts to keep chilled —-> Marshmallow Fridge Cake Biscuits and 11 Easy Fridge Tarts and Simple Fruit Skewers Appetizers and Tasty No Bake Tiramisu Tart and Chocolate and Peanut Butter Balls and Peanut Butter Caramel Brownies and Healthy Chocolate Avocado Mousse and Blissful No Bake Custard Milk Tart and Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Parfait and Tasty Syrupy KoekSisters and Best Homemade Milk Tart and a few different Easy No Bake Truffles Recipes
Create other truffle balls recipes —-> White Chocolate Coconut Truffles and —-> Chocolate and Peanut Butter Balls and —-> Easy Peanut Butter Chocolate Balls and —-> Blueberry White Chocolate Truffles and Raspberry Dark Chocolate Truffles
Learn to make more truffles or balls below. —–> Easy no bake Truffles Recipes
Get some more recipe ideas with berries —-> 22 Easy Berry Treats Recipes
Looking for something simple to bake or not to bake that’s quick? then get these —-> 20 Easy Baking Recipes Ideas
Here we share recipe ideas to create for —-> 21 Quick and Easy Snack Recipes as well as these party snack ideas —–> 18 Quick Christmas Party Snacks the kids will love these —-> 24 Christmas Snacks for Kids Recipes
A few candy treats recipe ideas to add to these truffles.—–> 14 Satisfying Candy Recipes
Here are some other candy recipe ideas —–> 16 Easy Candy Recipes Ideas
Here are 28 rather awesome accessories to use in the kitchen! We might not NEED some of these, but they are hard resist!Print
Raspberry White Chocolate Truffles
Raspberry White Chocolate Truffles ball recipe rolled in powder sugar or coconut. A n easy no bake dessert to serve for snacks or teas.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total Time: 20 min
- Yield: 20-25
- Category: desserts snacks
- Method: no bake stove top
- 255 g (9 oz) white chocolate chips
- 5 Tablespoons (75 g) 1/3 cup unsalted butter
- 3 Tablespoons (42 g) full dairy cream
- 1.2 oz (35 g) (1/3 cup) Freeze dried raspberries (pulsed freeze dried raspberries in a food processor or a coffee grinder into a powder) (used some pink nestle milk shake powder with these)
- 1/4 cup of castor or powder sugar (for rolling truffles in)
- In a pot add cream and butter, bringing to a simmer, Then adding raspberry or strawberry powder (used Nesquick milk shake powder) for 2 minutes, stirring all the time.
- Make sure both mixtures are the same temperature and warm to blend them together well. (as the butter can separate while cooling)
- Then on a double boiler melt the white chocolate chips, but DO NOT heat them up to 105 Deg. F. The melted chocolate should be warm to touch.
- Add the raspberry mixture into the melted chocolate and mix thoroughly.
- Pour into a container to seal and place in the fridge to cool. 2-3 hours. (or leave overnight) you may need to stir with a fork now and again to prevent the fat from separating. ( I found that because i used the immersion blender this didn’t happen and that both mixtures need to be warm to mix in well)
- Place some wax proof paper on a table to work on while rolling 1 inch balls for the truffles. Scoop with an ice cream scooper or a tablespoon. Then roll them in the palm of your hand to balls. Place on the wax proof paper until finished.
- Then roll the balls in powdered sugar before placing in a sealed container in fridge before serving.
- They will keep for a week this way, but do freeze well.
Keywords: Raspberry White Chocolate Truffles, raspberry balls. white chocolate truffles recipe