Gluten Free Zucchini Muffins. The Gluten free muffins made with bananas and almond or peanut butter, including zucchini’s which is healthy.
Gluten Free Zucchini Muffins.
These ingredients are healthy for people who are gluten intolerant. Some family members are different to others and maybe this gluten free recipe will be ideal.
Below in the recipe is the full description of the recipe ingredients.
You would mix all the dry ingredients and shred the zucchini’s and mash the banana.
Mixing all the ingredients together, ready to add into the greased muffin pans and oven reheated to its degrees for baking.
You can line the muffin pan with cookie liners or grease the pans. This makes it easier to remove the baked muffins once cooked.
Filling all the ingredients into these cookie holders. which makes twelve.
Baking in the preheated oven until the skewer comes out clean and the muffins have risen.
The baking rule my mother taught me is that you will always have that cooked aroma when the baking or cooking is done and ready.
Cool and plate up as needed.
These golden brown zucchini muffins are gluten free and ready to be eaten healthily.
Cinnamon is added to the ingredients which is personally thought to help for digestion and sugar levels.
Serve warm or cool and eat just like that or butter or ice them.
The very recommended recipe below.
Gluten Free Zucchini Muffins
Gluten Free Zucchini Muffins. Gluten free muffins made with bananas and almond or peanut butter, including zucchini’s which is healthy.
2 ¼ cups gluten-free flour
1 cup of brown sugar
1 tsp baking powder
½ tsp baking soda
1 tsp vanilla extract
½ tsp cinnamon
¼ tsp salt
3 tbsp almond or peanut butter
1 smashed overripe banana
1 ½ cups shredded zucchini, very well-drained
¼ cup non-dairy milk
- Preheat oven in 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a 12 muffin pan with muffin tins, or use a non-stick muffin pan if you prefer to avoid using paper tins.
- In a medium bowl mix all the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt).
- Add the mashed banana, the almond butter, vanilla extract and non-dairy milk. Stir well to combine
- Add the shredded zucchini to the batter (be sure to squeeze excess moisture out of the zucchini first). Stir just until combined (a few lumps are ok!).
- Divide the batter evenly between the 12 muffin cups. Bake muffins for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the muffins are golden on top and a toothpick inserted into a muffin comes out clean.
- Place the muffin tin on a cooling rack to cool. If you have leftover muffins, store them, covered, at room temperature for two days, or in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Freeze leftover muffins for up to 3 months
Here are more muffin recipes.
Purchase these item online.
This post may contain affiliate links, where we earn from qualifying purchases.