Easy Healthy Coconut Macaroons. Made with great healthy ingredients, dairy free and gluten free, coconut macaroons with chocolate glaze.
Healthy coconut macaroons with lots of good ingredients, such as shredded coconut and and coconut oils and agave nectar and maple syrup and cocoa powder for glazing.
The ingredients below
Blend all the ingredients in a blender and pulse until all are combined.
Obtain some ingredients and roll a ball with your hands to make a macaroon.
Place these coconut balls on a baking sheet that has wax paper or greased pan.
Making them nice and round as there should be about 12 to 14 coconut macaroons with this recipe.
If you would prefer to make a lot more then double or triple the recipe. As they store well.
Baking them then keeping them on a cooling rack for about 10 minutes before you glaze with chocolate.
Making the chocolate glaze with good ingredients as well. Only drizzle the chocolate over the macaroons when they are cooler.
Pouring the chocolate glaze over the cooled macaroons. Make any Patten you like or dip the macaroons in chocolate for a coat of chocolate. But its attractive to have these drizzled stripes.
Plate them up and serve on a serving dish for tea.
A healthy tasty tea snack or treat. Just love coconut goodies especially if you have chocolate on them.
The easy recipe is printable or savable for you. enjoy
Easy Coconut Macaroons
Easy Coconut Macaroons. Made with great healthy ingredients, dairy free and gluten free, coconut macaroons with chocolate glaze.
3 cups shredded coconut
¼ cup agave nectar
1 tsp coconut extract (optional)
1 tsp vanilla
pinch of salt
2 tbsp coconut oil
- Chocolate Glaze
½ cup of coconut oil
½ cup cacao powder
¼ cup maple syrup or agave nectar
- Preheat oven to 360F
- Set all the ingredients in a food processor and pulse until combine.
- Line a baking sheet with baking paper.
- Using your hands, form 12-14 balls and set them in the baking sheet, pressing on the top for a macaroon shape.
- Bake the macaroons for 15 minutes or until the turn a little brown on top. When hot they may brake so let them cool before transferring them.
- for the chocolate glaze, whisk the melted coconut oil with the cacao powder and the maple syrup until combine. Then using a spoon or a small jar spread it in the top of the macaroons. Let it cool for 20 minutes. The macaroons are ready to eat.
- You can keep them in the fridge for up to 3 weeks
some other desserts to make are:
Purchase some of these amazing items online for this recipe or other recipes.
This post may contain affiliate links, where we earn from qualifying purchases