Oven Roasted Cauliflower Florets made flavorful. Doing a Sunday Roast then make this roasted vegetable pan drizzled with olive oil spiced.
Obtain some fresh organic cauliflower heads. It is said that cauliflower is tasteless, but I totally disagree with this. Fresh organically grown cauliflowers are very tasty and delicious.
Olive oil and salt and pepper for spicing up the cauliflower florets for baking on a roasting pan.
First thing you do is cut the florets of the head of cauliflower and remove the leaves. Place on a greased or lined baking tray and spread out evenly. Sprinkle the salt and pepper over the florets after you have applied the olive oil.
Roasting them in the oven until they come out soft and cooked.
You can spruce these florets up with some cheeses or make a cheese sauce to eat them with.
Delicious roasted tasty cauliflower plated in a dish with some lettuce and also make this a side dish for any meal.
This amazing recipe for the oven roasted cauliflower florets. Print or save.
Oven Roasted Cauliflower Florets
Oven Roasted Cauliflower Florets made flavorful. Doing a Sunday Roast then make this roasted vegetable pan drizzled with olive oil spiced
1 head of cauliflower (depending on size of cauliflower for the servings)
1-2 teaspoons olive oil
salt and pepper
*optional: curry seasoning, ¼ cup crumbled goat cheese or parmesan cheese
- Trim cauliflower, remove outside leaves, and break into florets.
- Place cauliflower florets in a bowl and coat lightly with olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange florets on a baking dish.
- Roast in a 400-degree oven for 20-25 minutes, or until you can pierce the florets easily with a knife.
- *Optional – to punch up the flavor, toss cauliflower florets with curry seasoning before roasting, or top florets with ¼ cup of crumbled goat cheese or parmesan cheese.
You love to roast your vegetables then below is more to choose from.