Strawberry Vanilla Cupcake Recipe that is an easy vanilla cupcake with strawberry butter icing as frosting for a dessert or tea time treat.
Strawberry Vanilla Cupcake Recipe
You will love these Oven baked vanilla cupcakes with fresh strawberry butter frosting recipe idea. Piping the icing on the tasty cupcakes with added fresh strawberries for decoration. An organic flavor and coloring that does not use food coloring, just fresh strawberries blended for the taste and coloring. Simple and easy as a dessert or snack. Bake these for any special occasion such as Mothers day or Valentines day.
The basic ingredients for a cupcake are
- flour eggs milk,
- butter and
- baking powder
Other ingredients needed. Get them from the recipe attached.
Milk, flour eggs and butter or oil
Strawberries for frosting taste.
Once you have combined the ingredients for the cupcakes then you fill the cupcake holders and place them in the muffin pans to bake.
Get the specific directions from the recipe shared below.
After the are filled then bake them in a preheated oven for about 18 to 20 minutes until tested that they are done.
Leave the baking tray to cool on a cooling rack for a few minutes before taking them out of the muffin trays as this will help the cupcakes to rest and they will not break. Once they are cool then remove the cupcake with its paper and leave them to cool before frosting them.
In the meantime make the frosting by blending together the butter and icing sugar then adding the strawberry paste that you blended from some fresh ripe strawberries. Mix and create this pink strawberry flavor frosting and pipe on the cupcakes. Top with a strawberry or slices of strawberry.
Serve with tea of coffee or juice of your choice. They are delicious and the vanilla cupcakes with the strawberry icing is a great combination and flavor.
The secrete to a good cupcake.
Scoop and fill the cupcake paper with an ice cream scoop that measures to about 3 tablespoons full. As then this will fill until the three quarter mark of the cupcake. Which make a good amount to rise higher than the cake holder.
Why are cupcakes are called 1234 cakes?
The Cupcakes were made with ingredients that are known as basic measurements. One cup of butter, two cups of sugar, three cups of flour and four eggs.
The difference between a cupcake and a muffin.
Cupcakes are a lot lighter and fluffier and contain more sugar. As muffins are moist and more dense and don’t contain much sugar.
(click the highlighted heading for the recipes)
For Mothers Day tea recipe ideas —-> 25 Mother’s Day Morning Tea Ideas
Get more cupcake recipe ideas and decoration and flavors —–> Carrot Cupcakes and Cream Cheese and —–> Chocolate and Expresso Cupcakes as well as these yummy Christmas ones —–> Decorated Christmas Chocolate Cupcakes
There are other recipe ideas for you as well —–> 9 Divine Cupcake Recipes
Get a few more recipe ideas to make a valentines day cake or cupcakes and heart shaped desserts. —–> Valentine Cupcakes and Cakes Recipe and these ideas —–> 16 Easy Valentines Snacks Recipes and —–> Valentines Vanilla Frosted Cupcakes
Here are more vanilla recipe ideas to create —–> 13 Vanilla Pudding Recipes
Some recipe ideas for easy kid friendly and simple bakes or non bakes —-> Easy Valentines Treats to Choose.Print
Strawberry Vanilla Cupcake Recipe
Strawberry Vanilla Cupcake Recipe. An easy healthy basic vanilla cupcake with simple fresh strawberry butter icing as frosting for a dessert.
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 18- 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 min
- Yield: 12
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven Baking
- Cuisine: American
- 2 1/2 Cups of flour (325g)
- 2 cups white sugar
- 3 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 Cup of milk (240ml)
- 1/2 Cup of olive oil (120ml)
- 1 Tablespoon of vanilla essence
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Cup of water (240ml)
- 4 Cups of icing sugar
- 1 Cup of soft butter
- 1/4 Cup of blended strawberry paste
- Preheat the oven to 175 Deg. C (350 Deg. F)
- In a muffin pan prepare the cupcake liners of choice and place them in each muffin place.
- In a larger bowl add the sugar and salt and sieve the flour and baking powder into that. Mix until all is combined. (not the water yet)
- Then in a medium sized bowl add the oil and the milk and then beat the eggs one at a time into this mixture until its creamy and all the sugar has dissolved.
- Add the wet and dry ingredients together and mix them. Then adding the water slowly to this blend of mixture and mixing slowly until all is combined. (this batter is very thin)
- Add ice cream spoon (3 Tblsp) full of batter into each cupcake holder to reach the 3/4 mark and place the tray in the oven and bake. Bake for about 18 minutes or until the test clean knife comes out clean.
- Remove the cupcake tray from the oven and allow to cool for a few minutes before taking them out to cool on a cooler rack. Then cool them on the rack.
Making the strawberry frosting.
Blend with a mixer the butter until creamy and add the icing sugar and mix well. Then add the strawberry paste and blend until all is mixed well. Ice the cupcakes. Decorate with a cut strawberry on top of the pink strawberry frosting.
Keywords: Strawberry Vanilla Cupcake Recipe
Leave a Reply