- Preheat the oven to 175 Deg. C (350 Deg. F)
- In a muffin pan prepare the cupcake liners of choice and place them in each muffin place.
- In a larger bowl add the sugar and salt and sieve the flour and baking powder into that. Mix until all is combined. (not the water yet)
- Then in a medium sized bowl add the oil and the milk and then beat the eggs one at a time into this mixture until its creamy and all the sugar has dissolved.
- Add the wet and dry ingredients together and mix them. Then adding the water slowly to this blend of mixture and mixing slowly until all is combined. (this batter is very thin)
- Add ice cream spoon (3 Tblsp) full of batter into each cupcake holder to reach the 3/4 mark and place the tray in the oven and bake. Bake for about 18 minutes or until the test clean knife comes out clean.
- Remove the cupcake tray from the oven and allow to cool for a few minutes before taking them out to cool on a cooler rack. Then cool them on the rack.
Making the strawberry frosting.
Blend with a mixer the butter until creamy and add the icing sugar and mix well. Then add the strawberry paste and blend until all is mixed well. Ice the cupcakes. Decorate with a cut strawberry on top of the pink strawberry frosting.