Easy Marshmallow Chocolate Bombs. These hot chocolate bombs are made with small marshmallows and melted candy, ready to dissolve in a cup.
An easy way to make this marshmallow chocolate bombs with all the candy and sprinkles.
These are a beautiful and special way to make some hot chocolate with all these small marshmallows and bumblebee little treats. They marshmallows just float to the top.
Make these chocolate bombs for this hot chocolate drink.
Collect all the ingredients as per below recipe. A microwave is used to melt the candy.
Pour candy melts into a microwave safe bowl and heat for 30 seconds or until melts have fully melted.
Some silicone molds are lined with the melted candy and left in the fridge to harden.
Fill the half of the spheres with the hot cocoa powder, sprinkles& marshmallows.
Decorated with color sprinkles and little bumblebee items.
Obviously you can do your own colors and themes. Just use some inspiration, with the event you are catering for. A birthday or any other special occasion that you would make these for.
These hot chocolate filled bombs will make a delightful hot chocolate drink with the bumble bees and marshmallows floating to the top once the hot water is poured into the cup.
Easy Marshmallow Chocolate Bombs
Easy Marshmallow Chocolate Bombs. These chocolate bombs are made with small marshmallows and candy melted with colorful sprinkles, very easy.
12oz Bag White Candy Melts
1 Tbsp Hot Chocolate Per Bomb
Bumble Bee Icing Decorations
6 Sphere Silicon Mold
- Pour candy melts into a microwave safe bowl and heat for 30 seconds or until melts have fully melted.
- Spread the candy melts up the sides of the mold until every bit of the mold is covered
- Let the molds sit for about 5 minutes & re-spread any of the candy melts that sank to the bottom of the molds.
- Place the molds in the refrigerator for about 30-45 minutes.
- Once set, carefully remove the candy melt spheres from the mold.
- Fill the half of the spheres with the hot cocoa powder, sprinkles& marshmallows.
- Place a glass plate in the microwave for one minute.
- Remove the plate and immediately place each chocolate sphere on the hot place to heat the edges.
- Place each heated sphere on each filled sphere. You can use the tip of your finger to smooth the melted candy around the seam.
- Take the icing and draw lines back and forth on the top of your sphere.
- Place the bumblebee’s on hot chocolate bomb using the icing as glue.
- Then sprinkle away.
- Boil kettle for a cup of hot chocolate, place a marshmallow chocolate bomb in the cup and pour the water over them until its melted. Then enjoy a cup of hot chocolate with marshmallow and bumble floating on top.
Online purchases for some delightful drinks.
This post may contain affiliate links, where we earn from qualifying purchases