Instant Pot Chocolate Mousse Recipe. A whipped cream chocolate mousse made with an instant pot and decorated with fresh fruit.
Instant Pot Chocolate Mousse Recipe.
Separate the egg yolks to the egg whites and keep aside. Firstly whisk the egg yolks well.
Once that is done then you add the swerve as well as the cocoa and water then microwave as specified on the recipe.
After the microwave, you well add the milk and the whipped cream.
That should sit for at least 10 minutes.
Then add the remaining ingredients and whisk well.
Add the chocolate mixture to jars, or ramekins.
I used 3-ounce ramekins for this dessert. Pour the mixture in evenly, and cover with aluminum foil.
Pour the water into the instant pot. Place the trivet in your Instant pot and place each ramekin in your instant pot.
Set the instant pot to the required temperature and cook the chocolate mousse till its done. Then cool on a cooling rack for at least 2 hours.
You may serve the instant pot chocolate mousse, immediately after the cooling or place in the fridge and refrigerate overnight.
Decorate as you please or with a dollop of whipped cream and a lovely red strawberry or blue berry. Any fruit you have available. Sprinkle chocolate chips on top as well. Place the bowls on top of a decorative white plate.
This desert is a hit for all family members.
Instant Pot Chocolate Mousse Recipe
A whipped cream chocolate mousse made with an instant pot and decorated with fresh fruit.
4 Egg yolks
1/4 Cup of water
1/4 Cup of Cocoa
1 Cup of Whipped cream
1/2 Cup of cows milk
1/2 Tsp of vanilla essence
1/2 Tsp of salt
- Place your egg yolks in a medium size bowl. Whisk well.
- To the bowl add swerve, water, and your cacao. Microwave for 2 minutes. Stop The microwave every 30 seconds to whisk.
- Add in your milk and whipping cream. Whisk well.
- Let that sit for about 10 minutes. Then add in the remaining ingredients: vanilla and sea salt. Whisk well.
- Add the chocolate mixture to jars, or ramekins. I used 3-ounce ramekins for this dessert. Pour the mixture in evenly, and cover with aluminum foil.
- Add one and a half cups of water to your instant pot. Place the trivet in your Instant pot and place each ramekin in your instant pot. For these specific ramekins I had four on the bottom and two setting on top for a different layer.
- Set your instant pot to high pressure for 10 minutes. Once it is done cooking, do a quick release by holding the valve toward you with a hot pad or towel.
- Remove each ramekin with tongs and transfer to a cooling rack. Allow them to cool for about two hours. You can serve immediately, or you can refrigerate them overnight. Enjoy!
Here are some of the dishes and instant pot, plates and bowls, that may be bought online for your convenience.