3 Bean Chili Soup in Instant Pot recipe. This easy and healthy vegetarian chili soup is a winter meal, add meat for a versatile soup.
1. 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
2. ½ cup onions chopped medium
3. 2 cloves garlic minced
4. 1 can diced tomato paste or juice (14.5 ounces)
5. 1 1/2 cups of white beans
6. 1 1/2 cups of pinto/red beans
7. 1 1/2 cups black beans
8. 1 cup of water
9. 2 teaspoons of chili powder
10. 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika powder
11. 1 1/2 teaspoons of cumin
12. 1 teaspoon of mustard powder
13. 1 teaspoon of Himalayan salt
14. 1teaspoon of ground fresh black pepper
Use canned beans or the measures given on the recipe for other beans.
Different types of beans can be used, its your choice. Use navy beans or butter/kidney beans and chickpeas if you prefer.
Stored for 5 days covered in a refrigerator will be good.
Its freezable as well in a freezer bag or zip lock bag.
Keywords: 3 Bean Curry Soup in Instant Pot