Smoky Salami Cream Cheese Appetizer recipe idea for Christmas and parties. An easy cold roll up on skewer stick with pickles.
For garnish and garnish:
1. Cover a board with food wrap. Arrange the salami overlapping so that you make a rectangle.
2. Remove the packaging from the cheese triangles. Arrange the cheese on the salami rectangle as shown in the photo. OR just smear some cream cheese over the salami evenly. (Then skip step 3)
3. Cover the cheese with cling film. Using a rolling pin, gently spread the cheese layer over the salami. remove the top foil.
4. Along the long side of the rectangle, arrange the pickle strips and lettuce leaves
5. Roll up the appetizer, helping yourself with the bottom foil. The roll can be cooled slightly. Using a sharp knife, cut the roll into portions. Secure the appetizer and mozzarella with a toothpick.
Keywords: Smoky Salami Cream Cheese Appetizer recipe