A Homemade Pizza Rolls Recipe idea for a snack or mini appetizer. A no yeast dough with yogurt and garlic, filled with cheese and pepperoni.
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease a cupcake pan and set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl whisk together flour, baking powder, garlic powder, and salt.
3. Add the plain yogurt to your flour mixture, mix with a fork until a shaggy dough has formed.
4. Using your hands knead the rest of the flour into the dough until a ball forms.
5. Turn dough onto lightly floured surface and roll out to a 12×8 rectangle.
6. Spread marinara sauce on the dough, layer with cheese and pepperoni.
7. Roll the dough like you would roll up cinnamon rolls.
8. Cut the roll into 9 even pieces.
9. Place each roll into each cupcake serving and bake for 25 minutes.
Keywords: Homemade Pizza Rolls Recipe idea