Easy Protein Energy Balls Recipe idea. A No Bake healthy bites with dates and nuts for a tasty snack or treat for all and even kids.
1. Grind half the cashews or pistachios and set aside.
2. Then grind the remaining pistachios, cashews, dates, puree, vanilla and spices in a blender.
3. Form balls rolled into equal sizes in your palms of your hands.
4. Roll in the rest of the chopped nuts. Chill in a dish covered with cling wrap. Or in a sealed container until eaten.
5. Serve or offer for all to enjoy for a breakfast or a snack.
Keywords: Easy Protein Energy Balls recipes