Easy peanut butter chocolate balls recipe idea. A No Bake healthy snack with cocoa powder treat for kids and family and to gift.
1. Thaw Cool-Whip overnight in the refrigerator.
2. Break the package of baking chocolate into 8 squares and place it in a large microwavable bowl.
3. Microwave for 1 minute and then stir. Microwave in 30 seconds intervals, stirring after each interval until the chocolate is completely melted. (alternatively you can melt chocolate in a Pyrex glass bowl over hot water in a pot)
4. Stir in peanut butter and allow to cool to room temperature.
5. Stir in Cool-Whip until combined. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
6. Using a spoon, roll about 1 tablespoon of truffle mix into a ball.
7. Roll in cocoa powder. Or dissected coconut
The completed ball should be stored in the refrigerator.
Keywords: Easy Peanut Butter Chocolate Balls recipe